So you already have a website? Fantastic! Now you just need to make sure that the search engines know that you exist. This is called Search Engine Submission and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
No matter what type of a website you have, you need to make sure your site gets listed by the major search engines: Google, Bing and Yahoo. But there’s a whole lot more to that that just building a website and crossing your fingers in hopes that they’ll find you. And guess what, it can sometimes take months or even years for them to find you on their own.
So here’s some simple packages to help your site along:
Search Engine Submission – $400
- Creation of site map
- Creation of bot text file
- Uploading site map to Google, Yahoo and Bing
- General review of site for errors, missing or broken links
- Submission of your business for a custom listing in Google Maps
Search Engine Optimization Package – $700
- Includes Search Engine Submission Package PLUS
- Reviewing all files for SEO compatibility, proper file and url naming standards
- Review site copy (5 pages maximum) for SEO compatibility
- Review server for error page handling; create custom error pages and redirects where necessary
- Review/create keyword list (up to 1,200 keywords based on client input
- Install tags on site pages (5 pages maximum) for page titles, keywords and page description